Espelia is a unique consultancy firm, endowed with a system of governance aligned with its vocation and its values.
A distinctive statutory structure
Founded in 1995 under the name of Service Public 2000, the firm has evolved a great deal over the last twenty years to strengthen its exclusive commitment to supporting public decision-makers :
- Capital owned by the president and the employees
- Prohibition on providing services for the private sector, monitored by the Supervisory Board
- Supervisory Board presided over by the Association des Maires de France and FNCCR and with a representative from Transparency International, the leading anti-corruption campaign organisation
The Presidency of Espelia is held by Loïc Mahévas, who is also the firm's Managing Director.
Clément Fourchy is Deputy Managing Director. He also manages the "Territories" Department.
Nicolas Crinquant manages the "Environment" Department.
Matthieu Galaup manages the "Resources" Department.
Karine Deparis is in charge of the Administrative and Financial Department.
Yann Gergot is in charge of the Human Resources Department.
The main role of Espelia's Supervisory Board is to monitor compliance with its statutory commitments. The President and Vice-President of the Supervisory Board have the power to prohibit changes to the statutes in order to preserve the independence of the company and to ensure that it is immune to conflicts of interest.
Espelia guarantees that its activities and management are totally transparent to the members of its Supervisory Board, and in particular to the Ethical Standards Officer, who represents Transparency International France, the leading anti-corruption campaign organisation.
The accounts of the company are approved by a statutory auditor.
The certainty of having a council involved in :
- Secure the success of public projects;
- Control public spending without compromising the quality of services;
- Improve the perception of public services by users;
- Rebalance the power relationship in the dialogue with private operators.