Espelia alongside the communities in their projects "TIGA" (Territoire d'Innovation de Grande Ambition)
In a consortium with CMI, Espelia assists the metropolises of Dijon and Rouen-Normandy and GIP InnoBioECO (Reims-Châlon-Epernay) in the preparation of their responses to the call for projects.
The « Territoires d’Innovation de Grande Ambition » (TIGA) aims to identify, select and support a dozen territories of national interest, in the key stages of an ambitious transformation project.
- Promote the emergence of ideas and new forms of cooperation;
- To change the uses;
- Increase the competitiveness of enterprises;
- Increase the attractiveness of the territory for investors;
- Increase the capacity to export new technologies or solutions;
- Respond to new security expectations
- Renew the offer and reveal the cultural potential;
- Take into account the everyday environment of the inhabitants in the development of new solutions;
- Organize resilient systems, especially to deal with the effects of climate change.